Aug 13, 2015

Topheroy X Miscreation Toys "My Pet Gergle"

Another big release this weekend! Topheroy (Christopher Douglass) painted up one of my early versions of Gergle over a year ago in the style of My Pet Monster, I liked it so much I wanted him to paint up a run the same way. So this Saturday we are releasing My Pet Gergle! Using a blue vinyl base Toph threw down some familiar MPM colors and added a removable eye and metal chain. The figure is a must have if you collect any of the Autopsy Babies, so don't miss out on this one! 

Available 8.15.15 at 12PM PST/ 3PM EST in Topheroy's webshop located: www.topheroy.com  
Limited to only 12 pieces (only 10 will be for sale, don't blame me I had to keep one!!)
Approximately 10" tall, "Sofubi" Japanese vinyl
Includes removable eyeball, metal chain, & custom header card
$200 Each!






No comments:

Post a Comment

RedBubble